Monday, May 22, 2006

SAMPLE QUESTIONS TO ASK AN INTERVIEWER

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Is there a written job description for this position that I might take a look at? (Only if you have not obtained one.)

2. Will I be accountable to just one person, or will I have more than one supervisor?

3. Are employees given an opportunity for continuing education or job training?

4. What are your expectations of the person who will fill this job?

5. What is the average work week of the person who will fill this job?

6. Are there any serious personnel, budget or morale problems?

7. Are openings for advanced positions generally filled from within?

8. What are the future goals of the company?

9. Are there subsidiary companies/joint ventures?

10. Is there a chance I will be asked to relocate or travel?

11. Is there a training period for this position?

12. Is this position temporary or permanent?

13. Why is this position vacant?

14. How would most employees describe this company/organization?

15. If I do an outstanding job, might I expect to be promoted or compensated?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home